Personal Development is a word that hides so many things within.
By WIKIPEDIA – Personal development consists of activities that develop a person’s capabilities and potential, build human capital facilitate employability, and enhance quality of life and the realization of dreams and aspirations. Personal development may take place over the course of an individual’s entire lifespan and is not limited to one stage of a person’s life.
One way to keep yourself motivated each day and to drive towards your goals is to read and listen to all the inspirational leaders out there who influence us. As it is important to start the day with positivity, sticking your favorite quote on the wall and reading it first thing in the morning can actually set your mindset the right path for the rest of the day. The collection of these inspirational quotes I collected below are the ones that have the most effect on me.
1. “One who does not know ease is naturally in a state of dis-ease. “ ― Sadhguru
2. “I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of so they can see that it’s not the answer.” ― Jim Carrey.
3. “Life isn’t how many breaths you take, but it’s the moments that take your breath away.” ― Will Smith
4. “The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Difficulty.” ― Winston Churchill
5. “Now, if you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain’t you. You’re better than that!”― Rocky Balboa
6. “Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, “What’s in it for me?” ― Brian Tracy
7. “It’s what you practice in private that you’ll be rewarded for in public.” ― Tony Robbins
8. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” ― Tony Robbins
9. “ If you make your mind, heart, body, and your very being sweet and wonderful, even if you go to hell, you will do well. “ ― Sadhguru
10. “Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure. “ ― Napoleon Hill
11. “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. “ ― Napoleon Hill
12. “With regard to performance, commitment, effort, dedication, there is no middle ground. Or you do something very well or not at all. “ ― Ayrton Senna
13. “The only risk in life is to not take the risk; not taking risks is the biggest gamble of all.” ― Marisa Peer
14. “By changing what you link pain and pleasure to, and by seeing that no one can reject you, you will stop avoiding situations and live a fuller life.” ― Marisa Peer
15. “The most beautiful moments in life are moments when you are expressing your joy, not when you are seeking it.“ ― Sadhguru
For last and as an extra I would just like to quote Will Smith again about love and happiness.
“her happiness is not my responsibility. She should be happy and I should be happy individually. Then we come together and share our happiness. Giving someone a responsibility to make you happy when you can’t do it for yourself is selfish.
Let’s take responsibility for our own lives and start taking actions immediately.
I hope these quotes will inspire you as much as they do inspire me! I wish you all the success and happiness whichever path you are choosing to take!